Pages

Thursday 16 August 2018

😁Technology Reflection!😁

😁Technology Reflection!😁
IALT: reflect on technology last week!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Last week on THursday the Kia Manawanui syndicate FINALLY had technology! Every Thursday's, the Kia Manawanui syndicate goes to Tamaki College for technology! Technology is like a little school that includes three classes which are Graphics, Hard Materials and Cooking! Our teachers are Mrs Tuipulotu (cooking), Ms Ferguson (graphics), and Mr Grundy (hard materials)! 

Last week we were back to technology and I am in cooking with Mrs Tuipulotu! Last week we made HOT CAKES! If you do not know what hot cakes are, they are basically Pancakes! 
Here is the recipe we used:
- 1 1/2 C of Self-Raising flour
- 1 C of Sugar
- 1/2 C of Milk
- 1 Egg
- Mix all together
- Make 2 Pancakes at a time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
We had to get into buddies to make our Pancakes and I was buddies with Hevani! One thing I liked about last week's lesson is that we tried our best even when our batter wasn't the best!
Image result for pancakes
One thing I found challenging was making the Pancakes because we kept on burning it but the batter was too thick that it ruined the way we made the Pancakes! I think I can improve on following instructions more! If I do this maybe our Pancakes would turn out good next time!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever made Pancakes?
Today I think we might be making Hot Cakes again which is making me EXCITED! Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz