Pages

Friday 31 August 2018

😎😊I REACHED 500 BLOGS!!!!!😎😊

😎😊I REACHED 500 BLOGS!!!!!😎😊
IALT: talk about how I just reached... 500 BLOGS!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! I am really HAPPY and PROUD of myself because when I push 'PUBLISH', I will have 500 BLOGS!!!!!!! I am so proud of myself because this has been a goal of mine since I first reached 100 blogs!!! 
Image result for blogging
I would like to say thank you to all my FRIENDS who have helped me blog so much, and who have also been on my blogging journey since I first reached 100 blogs! I would also like to thank my teachers for encouraging us to blog because blogging has really helped me and my learning in a fun and digital way!!!
Image result for cross fingers emoji
My next learning goals in blogging is to blog about MATHS, WRITING, READING & INQUIRY, before blogging about any extra things like, KIWISPORT, TECHNOLOGY etc. 
Blogging is something I LOVE to do because I see it as a journal I write on everyday sharing it with many people, not just from my school but from schools ALL OVER NZ!!!!
Image result for new zealand gif
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever had a big goal that you have achieved recently? If so, what was your goal?

FUN FACT: I reached 400 blogs on the 1st of July, and it is currently the 31st of July!

Thank you for reading this blog! Thank you to all of those who have read my blogs and who have made the time to comment on my blogs! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz