Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

🔥😊What Now Reflection! - I was on TV?!!🔥😊

🔥😊What Now Reflection! - I was on TV?!!🔥😊
IALT: reflect about my experience on What Now!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Sunday was a really INCREDIBLE and AWESOME day because What Now, the AWESOME TV show, came to TPS! Many students, families and parents were there! Camera crews, performers and also the 3 main people of What Now, Ronnie, Erin, and Chris were there! I had so much fun today, and the best part was I GOT TO BE ON TV and I also got to meet ALL THREE OF THEM! Continue reading to find out more of this AWESOME SUNDAY!
Image result for what now
-------------------------------------------------------------
I will be writing an AMAZING reflection to show what an AWESOME time I had in What Now! I hope you enjoy reading :) Malo!

On Sunday, I woke up at 5:30am and went BACK TO SLEEP after like 2 minutes! LOL 🤣I ended up waking up again at 6:20am but it's alright because it still was SO EARLY!!! I was freezing cold but I managed to get up and get ready for the day!

My mum tied my hair in a pony-tail and finished straightening it so I was basically done! We were rushing so much so we could go pick up Alo so we can make it in time! When we got to TPS we thought we weren't going to be in the audience and we were only going to be watching but instead we got a FREE SEAT!!!

---------------------------------------------------------
The most thing I enjoyed about the day was EVERYTHING because I got to participate in leading the chant with Akanesi, and Constance! I also enjoyed hearing news from my cousins, family, teachers, friends and classmates on Monday because they watched the show too! My dad's little brother laughed at me because I was on my phone, my dad mocked me because I was on TV a lot and I was never ready! My cousins just said I looked nice which was really polite because I really was never camera ready... LOL 😆
One thing I found challenging was avoiding getting GUNGED!!! This was a challenged because we were literally involved with almost every GUNGE activity their was! For example, we participated in the activity where Toots (special guest) pops these balloons filled with gunge and it just goes everywhere! Us big kids were safe but unlucky for the little kids up front!!😝 
Image result for gunge what now
My next steps are to blog my reflection earlier to keep in track of time etc. To achieve this goal I need to finish the blog on time and not get distracted by anyone or anything!
Image result for try quote
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Did you watch What Now on Sunday? If so, did you see anyone you know?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz