Pages

Thursday 23 August 2018

🤔Museum Trip - Friday!🤔

🤔Museum Trip - Friday!🤔
IALT: reflect on our museum trip today!
Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be blogging about the trip half of the Kia Manawanui syndicate went on last Friday! I have already blogged about our first lesson on Tuesday, CLICK ME and today I will be blogging about our last one which was on Friday!
Image result for friday
Tuesday's lesson was all about PLANNING and RESEARCHING and Friday's lesson was all about making the project and CREATING! i was in my group with Edith and Grace and we started off our project bu making a storyboard about what we were going to draw! Our project was about Volcanic Eruptions and the tools we used to make our film was Paint 3d, Virtual Reality and Green Screen!
Image result for green screen
Image result for clock emojiMy favourite part of the day was drawing the dormant volcano on Paint 3d because I am not really an experienced drawer which means I am not good at it! But I am so proud of myself because it actually came out really good then I thought it would! One thing I kind of didn't like was the way I used my time because I think if I had managed my time more wisely my group and I could've got a lot more done!

One thing I would change if I could, I would change the time we had on Virtual Reality because my group and I thought it wasn't fair that we only got 15 minutes and the other group got almost a hour! 

My next learning steps is to have a growth mindset while working to get the work done in a HAPPY way! I think also to stay on task instead of wander around looking at other peoples work when I have my own to do! To achieve this goal, I need to ENCOURAGE myself to make sure that everyone is on task so I am too!
Image result for smile
What I found funny was when I was drawing our title on Virtual Reality because Edith and Grace had to guide me and tell me what to do and when I was drawing I accidently hit Edith in the face! OOPS! Sorry Edith :( LOL🤣
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever been to the Museum?

Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some POSITIVE feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz