Pages

Wednesday 21 March 2018

Blog Commenting Hevani

Blog Commenting: Hevani
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!

Kia Ora everyone and welcome to my blog! Today I am doing another blog commenting post! Today's version is... HEVANI (Blog Link) The blog post I will be commenting on is her 'Figurative Language'.

Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Hevani's blog is because she is my best friend and she is a very bright person. I have known her since we were year one and we have been best friends our whole lives! She is someone I can ask for help and is someone I know I can go to if I want to laugh or be happy! A few tips for Hevani is to use more photos and colour in her reflections! She just needs to do these because it will help her improve her blogging skills! Hevani is a great friend!
Related image

1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz