Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

Blog Commenting - Grace!!

Blog Commenting - Grace!!
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!
Bonjour and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post! Today's version is... Grace!

The blogpost I will be commenting on is her 
Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Grace's blog is because she is one of my many close friends and is someone I know I can surround myself with if I want to laugh or be happy! I just wanted to help her out by giving her some tips that she can use for the future! A few tips for Grace is to make sure that she is proof reading her work so that it makes sense! Overall she is a very intelligent person and is someone I can call a sister!
Image result for blog comment


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz