Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

Life as a Student Leader!!

Life as a Student Leader!!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! As you guys might not know, but I became a student leader for 2018!

I would like to thank Edith for inspiring me to do this. Edith is one of my close friends and she asked me to answer these questions. She has made one herself and here is the link to her work!

Here is her work:

Here is my work:
The questions are:
1. What is a student leader?
2. Why does the school need student leaders?
3. What do you do as a student leader?
4. What do you love most about being a student leader?

I also added my speech that I done at the student council assembly into the DLO! Here it is if you want to see it clearly:





No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz