Pages

Sunday 25 March 2018

Blog Commenting:Taonga


Blog Commenting - Taonga 

Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Happy Sabbath day, hope yous had a good weekend! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is... TAONGA (Blog link).

The blog I will be commenting on is her 'Growth Mindset Bubble'. Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Taonga's blog is because I can tell she is a bright student and is a very good blogger. I just wanted to help her out and give her a few tips for her future!
Image result for blog commenting

1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE



No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz