Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Happy Birthday Constance!!!

Happy Birthday Constance!!!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog!! Today is a very special day because it is one of my many close friend's birthday!!! The name of this special person is... CONSTANCE!!!

I would just like to wish her a BIG Happy Birthday!!!!! I am very thankful and blessed to have Constance as a best friend!! She is loyal and trustworthy, she is such a loving person!! 
Image result for big love heart Happy bday

I would just like to thank Constance for the many things she has done for me and also let her know that all the help and support she has given me is very much appreciated!!!
Image result for thank you gif
Once again I would just like to wish Constance a massive Happy Birthday!! 
Image result for big love heart Happy bday


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz