Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Blog Commenting: Perenara

Blog Commenting - Perenara
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!

Talofa Lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and tonight's version is... PERENARA!! (Blog link)

The blog post I will be commenting on is his 'Writing Reflection'. Here is the comment:
The reason why I commented on Perenara's work is because during class he is always helping me when needed and he just always make everything funny! I just wanted to give him a few tips for the future. A few tips for Perenara is to just always check and edit his work before he blogs it so there are no errors! He is a bright boy and is a great classmate!
Image result for blog commenting

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz