Pages

Saturday 31 March 2018

Blog Commenting - Tevita!!

Blog Commenting - Tevita!
IALT: leave positive comments on my classmates blog!

Good morning and welcome to my blog! As I was going through my blog I noticed I haven't done a blog commenting post in a while! I thought why not do another one right now! Today's version is... Tevita!!

The blogpost of his that I will be commenting on is his 
Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Tevita's blog is because he is a very funny person and is very bright! I just wanted to give him some tips that may help him in the future! A few tips for Tevita is to just check his work to make sure that it makes sense! Other than that he is a great blogger!
Image result for blog commenting sites

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz