Pages

Friday 30 March 2018

Mum's Trip to Tonga!!

Mum's Trip to Tonga!!

Namaste and welcome to my blog! Yesterday me and my little brother got picked up at lunchtime from school because we were going airport! The reason why we went airport is because my mum is going Tonga!
Image result for tonga flag png


She is going Tonga because she is going to be attending her older sisters funeral! I was really sad to find out about the fact that my aunty passed away from cancer! 
Image result for cancer logo
The people my mum went with to Tonga are some of her siblings!


Here are some pictures:



I was sad that my mum was not going to be here with us during the Easter break but I was still happy for her! I was also sad because today is my dad's birthday and she wasn't able to be here for it but that is okay!


A photo of my mum's sister and cousin!

A photo of our family at the airport!
 I have been having an awesome Easter weekend and hope you have been two! Later on today we will be going to Alo's house!

Have a good holiday everyone! Bye!
Make sure to give me your honest opinion in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz