Pages

Monday 26 March 2018

Kiwisport and Volleyball Reflection

Kiwisport and Volleyball reflection!!!
IALT: Reflect on Kiwisport!

Kia Ora and welcome to my blog. Today I will be reflecting on what we done in Kiwisport today!! Today in Kiwisport the Kia Manawanui syndicate had their last session of Kiwisport!!! 

How do you feel about Kiwisport this week? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons) This week I felt happy, excited, and sad! The reason being because it was our last session of Kiwisport. I was happy because today we were able to just play around with the ball, and I was excited because I couldn't wait to play Tennis!

What parts of it did you like? Why? (Give at least 2 reasons) I enjoyed just playing around with my classmates and also hitting the ball to one another! The reason being because I missed quite a few sessions of Tennis and I was able to catch up on those things today!

What parts of it do you need to work on?  (Give at least 2 reasons) I feel like I need to work on working as a team because today me and Amon were kind of focusing more on the points than the actual game! I also need to work on controlling the ball.
Here is my Kiwisport reflection:

Today in Volleyball we learnt about three different techniques and they are:

1. Serving
Image result for volleyball serving png

2. Bumping
Image result for volleyball bumping png
3. Setting 
Image result for volleyball setting png
What did you learn about Volleyball this week? I learnt how to serve, bump, and also set. I learnt about all the differences in these three things!

Name at least 2 things that you need to improve on in Volleyball? I need to improve on my serving and also keeping my hands locked so it is strong!

What would you like to do more of in our Volleyball lessons? I would like to do more playing next time and also less talking with others!

Here is my Volleyball reflection:









2 comments:

  1. I really like how you have learn so much about volley ball and I want to learn more about it because it seems like a fun sport to play l also I like that you have full detail. feedback to Lydia
    by - Lily.UASI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lily!
      Thank you for the feedback and feedforward you have given me!! You have given me an opportunity to increase my knowledge and also do the same for others!

      - Lydia

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz