Pages

Wednesday 28 March 2018

Hobson Drive Dairy Robbed???

Hobson Drive Dairy Robbed???
WALT: write about an event that happened in our local community- Panmure.

Talofa and welcome back to my blog! Today for my homework task I done another current events. As yous all know I done one yesterday and it was about a Vicious brawl that happened on Tripoli road in January 20th! 'Vicious fight in Panmure!!'

Today I done another one but this event happened recently. It includes: 8 teenagers, the Hobson drive Dairy, and a crime!
What happened was that on the 24th of March 2018 the Hobson Drive dairy got robbed (Here is a link to the article and footage)
They stole items like Pies, Chocolate, Tobacco, Cigarettes, and they even stole the entire cash register.  If you want to find out more about what happened read my DLO:

Here is the link to my task!
Here is the link to the article and footage!


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz