Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

👩🏾About Me👩🏾

👩🏾About Me👩🏾
IALT: talk about myself!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today I wanted to do a blog about myself because since this is my blog I wanted to tell my readers a little something about myself! I made a DLO talking about things I love, things about me and just stuff ABOUT ME! I didn't add to much information because I am CYBERSMART and I do know what not to say!

Image result for cybersmart
Let me start off by saying, my name is Lydia and I am a year 7 student at Tamaki Primary School! I am a student counciler and a fully trained patroller here at TPS! I enjoy living the life I have and we all give glory to God for the life he has given us!
--------------------------------



Question of the blog: What's your favourite food?
I hope you enjoyed reading! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz