Pages

Sunday 10 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Amon!!


Blog Commenting - Amon!!!
IALT: leave a positive comment on a classmate's blog!
Bonjour and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a blog commenting post and today's version is... AMON!!!

The blog of his that I will be commenting on is his, Shared Lunch Reflection! Here is the comment:


The reason on why I commented on Amons blog is because he is such a helpful classmate! He is always offering to help and he seems to make everyone laugh including me! Amon can improve on making his blog detailed and upto standard!
Image result for blogging
----------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What blog of Amon's would you like to comment on?

This is the end of this blog! Make sure to check Amon's blog out! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz