Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

Mate Ma'a Tonga Wins!!!

Mate Ma'a Tonga Wins!!!
IALT: talk about MMT winning against Samoa!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Last night MMT vs Toa Samoa in the Pacific Test and you wanna know who won... MMT WON!!! Here is the link to the blog I made last night!


Samoa scored the first try but Tonga made their way up and on the first half the score was MMT-36 & Samoa-6. Me and my dad wanted it to stay like that but then on the second half, Samoa scored 3-5 more tries and the final score was 38-22!
Image result for mmt vs toa samoa 2018 league
In this game my favourite player was Jason Taumalolo because he was doing really good at defending and also setting up tries! He was a large impact of their win!
Image result for mmt vs toa samoa 2018 league
It was a really good win for MMT and my dad, mum and I were laughing because we were saying that Otahuhu was going to have a very big PARADE! I enjoyed watching the game and I knew MMT was gonna WIN!

Here are some photos and videos from last night!






Question of the blog: Did you watch the game last night?



Thanks for reading, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz