Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Blog Commenting - Akanesi!

Blog Commenting - Akanesi!
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post, and today's version is... AKANESI!!
Profile Picture
The blog of her's that I will be commenting on is her 
 Here is the comment!

The reason why I commented on Akanesi's blog is because she is really bright and smart and she helps me a lot! I just wanted to do the same for her by giving her some feedback and feed forward! Some improvement tips for Akanesi is to add more photos to make her work eye-catching!
Image result for blogging
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong
5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz