Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

Might not be going school tomorrow!

Might not be going school tomorrow!
IALT: talk about my absence tomorrow!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! Tomorrow is Monday and I know I done a whole blog of how I was looking so excited for school tomorrow (link) but now I am no longer GOING TO SCHOOL! 😩 
Image result for school gif

Me and my little brother will not be coming to school tomorrow because we are both sick; I have a dry throat, sore throat, and a running nose!
 We are trying to recover for school photos which is on Wednesday and we just want to stay healthy and feel good for the rest of the week! 
Image result for sick gif
This is really me right now, I have a really bad running nose!
Question of the blog: Are you going school tomorrow?
Malo Aupito ho'mou lau hoku ngaue, Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz