Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

School Tomorrow! YAY!!!

School Tomorrow! YAY!!!
IALT: talk about school tomorrow!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today is Sunday which means tomorrow is Monday so we have SCHOOL tomorrow! I am very excited for school tomorrow because I love to learn and also spend time with my friends!
Image result for Monday gif
One thing I am excited for tomorrow is MATHS (if we have it) because Maths is my favourite subject in school and I just love to solve equations using different strategies! I am also EXCITED for Inquiry because tomorrow we will start our planning (I hope) which means we will be a step closer to presenting our projects to the Kia Manawanui syndicate! 
Image result for Maths gif


I am very excited for school tomorrow and I just can't wait! 

Thank you for reading, Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz