Pages

Saturday 9 June 2018

Church Tomorrow!

Church Tomorrow!
Kia Ora and welcome back to my blog! Tomorrow is Sunday and on Sunday's my family usually goes to church! We haven't been to church for a while but we are trying to make a comeback tomorrow! I will be so happy if we make it to church tomorrow! I haven't seen my friends in such a long time!
Image result for church emoji

If we don't go to church tomorrow it will be a stay-at home day and all we would do is just CHILL! I would obviously read the bible and watch some bible stories! Church is such an important part of my life because I grew up going to church! When I was 8 years old we moved back to my dad's church and as the years passed by I got closer to the church! I hope we do go church tomorrow and if not I hope we make it next week!
---------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Do you go church?

Koia pe malo! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! Bye! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz