Pages

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Sick...

Sick...
Good Afternoon everyone and welcome to my blog! For the past 2-3 days I have been sick. I have had a running/blocked nose, sore throat, coughing and I have just been feeling off lately! 

I don't like feeling sick because it keeps me from going to school, doing outdoor things and I just feel like I can't do anything when I am sick! It's the worst feeling when you have to stay from school (scholar😉) but it's even worse when you can't go out and do anything you want to!😔
Image result for sick gif
If you are not sick yet, stay warm (because this weather is unbelievable), stay away from those who are sick and just take care because i'm telling you, you don't want to be sick! 
Image result for warm gif
Question of the blog: Are you sick?
Thank you for reading! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz