Pages

Monday 4 June 2018

Pink Shirt day - Raise Awareness of Anti-Bullying! (Late post)

On Friday May 4th, TPS all wore pink to acknowledge the child that got bullied for wearing pink in Toronto! The Kia Manawanui syndicate watched a video about a goat climbing up the highest mountain and going through some obstacles related to bullying! From this video I learnt three things these things are:
1. KINDNESS IS CONTAGIOUS!
2. ONE DECISION CAN CHANGE SOMEONE'S LIFE!
3. ASKING IF SOMEONE IS ALRIGHT CAN MAKE SOMEONE SMILE!
The task given to us was to make an infographic about bullying! My goal from now on is to finish my task in the time frame given!
Here is the infographic!

I hope you have enjoyed this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! BYE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz