Pages

Sunday 24 June 2018

📸School Photos📸

📸School Photos📸\
IALT: talk about School Photos on Wednesday
Bula Vinaka and welcome to my blog! Tomorrow is Monday and after Monday is Tuesday and then after Tuesday it will be WEDNESDAY! On Wednesday it will be a special day because we will be having school photos and it will be my first school photos in Intermediate/yr 7 & 8's!
Image result for group photos gif

I will be looking forward to take a group photo with my class and it will be fun because it won't be homegroup 1 and homegroup 2 but it will be a photo of the whole Kia Manawanui syndicate as a TEAM!!! Not only is it that but we will be the first class to take a photo with Ms Aireen in 2 years! 

 I cannot wait for school photos and I know we will all be looking our best on Wednesday!
Image result for team gif


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz