Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

๐Ÿ’ป400th Blogspot!!!๐Ÿ’ป

๐Ÿ’ป400th Blogpost!!!๐Ÿ’ป
Malo e Lelei everyone! This blog is my 400th BLOGPOST!!!! This is a very big achievement because if you don't know this one of my blogging goals is to reach 500 blogposts by the end of this year! I am really proud of myself and I love to blog! This doesn't mean that just because I reached 400 blogs I can stop blogging and not care anymore it just means that if I have a growth mindset I will be able to achieve goals and blog heaps!๐Ÿ’ป
Image result for blogging
Blogging is something I love to do and I am really committed to it! Make sure to stay tune on my blog for many more blogs! Bye :)๐Ÿ˜Š

2 comments:

  1. Congrats dia, you've done an amazing job. You've been focused and is always staying on task congrats, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ngaww! Thanks Hevani, I wouldn't have been able to achieve this goal without all your encouragement!

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz