Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

🤞🏾Verse Of The Day!🤞🏾

🤞🏾Verse Of The Day!🤞🏾
Good Afternoon and welcome to my blog! Today is Sunday and is a blessed day! Even though we have REALLY UGLY weather it is still a blessed day!
Image result for #blessed
Anywho, you may not know this (I think you will) but I am a Christian member of the UCT (United Church of Tonga) in Grey Lynn (aka) GLC! It is located next to the Carlile House that is known as 'Haunted' yet it was only burnt down! Anyways, I love going to this church! It is a place I feel safe and I also feel close to everyone there! 

Image result for tongan church grey lynn


I love reading the bible so I have the bible app not only on my phone but also bookmarked on my netbook! Today I will be blogging about the Verse Of The Day! I will maybe do this everyday since I get notified about it everyday! Here is the Verse Of the day!
 
Colossians 3:23-24 KJV
And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not unto men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye serve the Lord Christ.

CSB (Christian Standard Bible)
Whatever you do, do it from the heart, as something done for the Lord and not for people, knowing that you will receive the reward of an inheritance from the Lord. You serve the Lord Christ.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
To me this verse means that whatever you do, bad or good, do it from the heart! If your heart is telling you to do something and you really wanna do it, go for it! Do it for the Lord and not for mankind! This is such an inspiring Bible Verse! 
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What does this Bible Verse mean to you?

Thank you for reading this blog! Bye :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz