Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

👍Blog Commenting - Toma!👍

👍Blog Commenting - Toma!👍
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Talofa lava and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a blog commenting since I have not done one in a while! Today's version is... TOMA!!!



The blog of his that I will be commenting on is his Volleyball Reflection! Here is the comment!

The reason on why I commented on Toma's blog is because he is such a funny person and is very helpful! He offers to help everyone including me and is a really bright person! Since Toma helps me a lot, I wanted to do the same to him by giving him some feedback and feedforward for his future! A few tips for Toma is to make his work more outstanding by adding photos or putting it in a DLO!

-----------------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: What's one tip you could give to Toma to help him with his learning?
Image result for blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz