Pages

Friday 13 July 2018

🍉Blog Commenting - Lily.U🍉

🍉Blog Commenting - Lily.U🍉
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing another blog commenting post and today's version is LILY!!
Profile Picture
The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her Merory Verse (Memory*)
Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Lily's blog is because even though she is a year 5, she still is committed to blogging just like us year 7 and 8's are! Her older sister Grace tells me all the time that Lily looks up to me and I LOVE THAT! She has 168 blogs for this year which is just UNBELIEVABLE as it is a YEAR 5 BLOG! This shows that no matter the age or type you are you can do something really BIG!

A few tips for Lily is to make sure that her work makes sense and that all words are spelled correctly! Basically, she just needs to re-read her work so that their are no errors!
Image result for commenting
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE


2 comments:

  1. Lydia Thank you for blog commenting on me you have really inspire me to blog more and be smart just like my sister grace and you are really sisters you and grace that is because you are both smart

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz