Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

CONGRATULATIONS EDITH!!!

CONGRATULATIONS EDITH!!!
IALT: congratulate my friend on her achievement!
Kia Orana and welcome to my blog! Today is a special day (technically it was last night) because one of my best friend's EDITH reached 600 BLOGS!!!


Like every other time I congratulated one of my friends I made a DLO to show how proud I am of Edith! Here it is:

I am really proud of Edith and how far she has come in blogging! She has reached 600 blogs which is so MIND BLOWING! She is inspired by Willy which I know is true because she loves to blog!
Image result for blog
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

1 comment:

  1. Malo lelei Dia,
    thank you for this blog it has made my day to know you care about what I have achieved!

    Malo,
    Edith

    ReplyDelete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz