Pages

Monday 23 July 2018

My First Blog Reflection For Term 3 2018!

My first blog reflection for Term 3 2018!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today is the first day of Term 3!!! YAY!!! This is My first blog reflection for Term 3 2018!! 
Image result for NUMBER 3
Here is my reflection! Enjoy :)
In the holidays I done 2 interesting things with my family! These two things were go to my Grandpa's Birthday and also go Night Markets in Pakuranga with my mum and little brother!
Going to my Grandpa's Birthday was really FUN and also JOYFUL! This was because my Grandpa was turning 82 and everyone was happy to see him smile after everything he's been through! I enjoyed getting to meet some of his family and getting closer to them like we knew each other even though we just met!


Everyone that came to visit my Grandpa!
I didn't really physically do anything with my friends but I did talk to them through HANGOUTS and also video chat with them on APPEAR.IN! I enjoyed getting to contact them because that was what I would do if I wasn't doing anything!

My friends and I were planning to do something together but something happened which ruined our plans so I was quite disappointed! This was one thing I did not enjoy during the holidays!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
This term I am looking forward to learning about Natural Disasters! I am also EXCITED for the Netball Tournament and also Tongan Language Week! This is because on the Tongan Language week I am able to perform confidently in front of the school while doing something that represents my culture!
Image result for Tonga flag
This term I want to improve on my mindset and the way I think about myself and my learning! This is because when I don't have a GROWTH MINDSET I have a fixed one which affects the way I think and also the way I learn! To do this I need to look at the BRIGHT and POSITIVE SIDE in things, also Challenging myself instead of choosing the easy way! I think my FRIENDS and TEACHERS can help me by encouraging me to BUILD myself UP instead of PUT myself DOWN!
Image result for growth mindsetImage result for you can do it quote
Question of the blog: What did you do in the holidays?
------------------------------------------------------------------------This is the end of this reflection! I hope you enjoyed reading! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward, THANKS! Bye :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz