Pages

Sunday 1 July 2018

📚School Tomorrow!!!📚

📚School Tomorrow!!!📚
IALT: talk about school tomorrow!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today is Sunday which means tomorrow is Monday which means we have SCHOOL TOMORROW! YAY!!!
Image result for yay gif
I am looking forward to Maths tomorrow because it is my favourite subject and I love to learn new strategies! I am not looking forward to Inquiry because it is so much work and tomorrow is MONDAY!!!
Image result for maths
It is also the last week of term 2 which is so exciting because I need a rest!😪

I really want to see all my friends and my teachers and I just want to learn! If you didn't know this already well, I love school so much that when i'm older I want to be a TEACHER!!! What inspired me was all of my teachers of course and how much I grow in knowledge!

Question of the blog: Do you like going to school?
-----------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz