Pages

Monday 9 July 2018

🔥Blog Commenting - Alo🔥

🔥Blog Commenting - Alo🔥
IALT: leave positive comments on a classmate's blog!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be doing a blog commenting post and today's version is... ALO!!!
The blogpost of his that I will be commenting on is his Alo - Planets Questions ft. Akih, Mason and Jose! 
I also commented on another blog of his which is the No School for tomorrow and for the next two weeks! 
Here are the comments!


The reason on why I commented on Alo's blog is because he is my cousin and he helps a lot especially towards me! He is an AWESOME blogger and loves to do it all the time! He is really committed to blogging and is willing to help anyone and everyone, anywhere and at any time!

A few tips for Alo is too add more description about his blog and to also make DLO's to present his work so his blog isn't boring!
Image result for blogging
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

1 comment:

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz