Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

💕Cousins Birthday Tomorrow!💕

💕Cousins Birthday Tomorrow!💕

Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Tomorrow, Saturday 28th is my cousins first birthday! Her name is Mahola JR which I personally think is a beautiful name! 
Her dad is my dad's cousin which is how we are related! :) Tomorrow we will be going to Chipmunks in Pakuranga to celebrate her birthday and today we got her a gift which was clothes!
I am looking forward to go to this birthday party but since me and my little brother are not quite familiar with some of the kids that will be there, we will be allowed to bring one of our cousins along with us! My dad is the MC (person who will be speaking on the mic) which means we definitely have to go!
-----------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever been to the Chipmunks in Pakuranga? If not do you want to go?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz