Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

💻Cybersmart - Reflection!💻

💻Cybersmart - Reflection!💻
WAL: How to interact online in a POSITIVE, THOUGHTFUL and HELPFUL way!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Yesterday and today Kia Manawanui have been doing Cybersmart! We started on a task given to us by Ms Komor! We got given a presentation and we each had a slide on the presentation where we had to comment a HELPFUL, POSITIVE and THOUGHTFUL comments on! We had to comment on three different students/classrooms blog from 3 different schools!
Here is my slide:
I commented on three different students and they are from Pt England, Tamaki Primary and Glen Taylor! Their names are Brooklyn (Year 8 @ Glen Taylor), Sesilia (Year 4 @ Pt England) and Room 7 (Year 5 and 6 class from TPS)
Brooklyn - Girl 2nd right (front)
Room 7 2018!
Room 7 2018
Sesilia
Sesilia
Here are the comments:

I really liked doing this activity because it helped me get to see other students from other schools blog! One thing I found challenging was coming up with a comment because all of the blogs I commented on were GREAT! My next goal is to not only do Blog Commenting posts on students just from TPS but also on students from different schools!
Image result for cybersmart
If anything bad ever happens online this is what you should do!
--------------------------------------------------------
Fun Fact: Sesilias dad is my mom's brother which means we are cousins!
Question of the blog: Have you ever commented on my blog?
--------------------------------------------------------
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward to help me in my future! Malo Aupito, bye :)
Image result for cybersmart

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz