Pages

Thursday 26 July 2018

☹️ No Technology Today!☹️

☹️ No Technology Today!☹️ 
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today is Thursday which means the Kia Manawanui syndicate would be going to Tamaki College for Technology! Today we will not be going to Tech because their is an event happening @ Tamaki College! I am quite sad because I missed the last week of Tech last term and I was hoping I could get to go back today! It's alright though, I still got next week!
Image result for technology
Fun Fact: Mrs Tuipulotu knows one of my cousins that go to Tamaki College! That cousin of mine has the same name as me, LYDIA!

Thank you for reading this blog! Stay tuned next week to see if I went Tech or not! Bye :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz