Pages

Thursday 5 July 2018

๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆAko Evening Reflection!๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ

๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆAko Evening Reflection!๐Ÿ‘จ‍๐Ÿ‘ฉ‍๐Ÿ‘ง‍๐Ÿ‘ฆ
IALT: reflect on what happened at the Ako Evening!
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today at 4:00-5:00pm, TPS had an ako evening at TPS!
Image result for tamaki primary
Image result for sharing and learningIf you don't know what Ako Evening is, well it is when all students apart of TPS make diagrams, posters, DLO'S, board displays, films, and MANY MORE presentations to present to their family on Ako Evening! The reason why it is called Ako Evening is because, AKO means Learning and Sharing and this is what we do to our families in the evening near the end of the term! 

Image result for sharing and learningAll classes of TPS have been working so hard to make all these projects but we wouldn't have been able to make these AMAZING projects without our TEACHERS!!! Our teachers obviously teach us everything we need to know which is important for these special events because if we didn't learn anything from our teachers we wouldn't be able to present and teach things to our families! So BIG THANK YOU'S TO OUR AWESOME TEACHERS, for EVERYTHING they have done! Another BIG THANK YOU to my family for making the time to come and see mine and my little brothers work!
Image result for sharing and learning
I presented my Matariki Kai display board and I enjoyed presenting to many different people! My dad took photos of my work, my goals, and my art and crafts that I made this past term! I enjoyed getting to present my learning to my dad and he enjoyed seeing everyones learning! 
---------------------------
Question of the blog: Did you and your family come to Ako Evening?
Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed my reflection! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz