Pages

Saturday 14 July 2018

๐Ÿ–Œ️Art Exhibition Reflection!๐Ÿ–Œ️

๐Ÿ–Œ️Art Exhibition Reflection!๐Ÿ–Œ️
IALT: reflect on the Art Exhibition!
Hello and welcome to my blog! As you guys may know today my cousin, Carol took me to a ๐Ÿ–Œ️Solo Art Exhibition Opening๐Ÿ–Œ️ At her job 'Checks Downtown' I enjoyed it and there was a lot of people there! I enjoyed getting to meet one of her friends 'Darren' he is pretty cool!

I made a DLO to show my reflection! I hope you enjoy reading!
I had so much fun at the Art Exhibition! I enjoyed seeing all of the different types of art! One thing I did not enjoy was the fact that it was so HOT INSIDE! 
--------------------------------------------------
Question of the Blog: Have you ever been to a Art Exhibition?
Thank you for reading! Make sure to give me some feedback and feedforward! Bye :)
The Artist: Shelley Botticelli
Jascinda Adurn Jumper!
Example of Clothing at Checks Downtown!








No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz