Pages

Tuesday 17 July 2018

๐Ÿ’•Blog Commenting - Cerenity!๐Ÿ’•

๐Ÿ’•Blog Commenting - Cerenity!๐Ÿ’•
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog!๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฟ Today I will be doing another blog commenting post, and today's version is... CERENITY!!!
The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her Visitors! blog! Here is the comment:
The reason on why I commented on Cerenity's blog is because she is one of my many friends and is a student leader! She is also a helpful person around the classroom and out! She loves to show the skills she has in everything which I really love about her! Since Cerenity helps a lot around the class, I wanted to do the same by giving her some feedback and feedforward!

A few tips for Cerenity is to make sure her vocabulary is spelled correctly!Image result for commenting
------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever been on Cerenity's blog?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to give Cerenity some feedback and feedforward @Cerenity! Bye :)

1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong

5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz