Pages

Wednesday 4 July 2018

💆Tai Chi Reflection💆

💆Tai Chi Reflection💆
IALT: reflect on what we done at Tai Chi!
Malo e Lelei and welcome to my blog! Today in the morning the year 7 and 8 girls had their last session of Tai Chi with Mr Gordon! It was really sad that it was our last session because I really enjoyed doing all these different moves especially because it helped me through rough times!
Image result for sad gif
I made a DLO showing my reflection! I hope you enjoy reading!
I hope you enjoyed reading! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward! Bye :)




5 comments:

  1. Hello Lydia I really like your blog that you did here on what you did at tai chi it looked liked you had a lot of fun I really like the way you explain on what you need to improve but you still tried your best and you gave it a go so keep up the good work and I hope you are having a great last week of school so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kia Ora Alo! Thank you for making the time to comment on my blog and give me some feedback and feedforward! I am glad that you enjoyed reading my blog!

      Bye,
      Lydia!

      Delete
  2. Hey Lydia,

    What a wonderful blog post about Tai Chi ! I had an AMAZING time for the past few weeks going Tai Chi and yeah, I'm pretty sad that it has ended but oh well, it is what it is ... By the way, did you really get 2-3 excellences because I was there and I never knew, LOL !

    Regards,
    Akanesi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Akanesi!
      Thank you for the AMAZING feedback and feedforward! Yes, I did get 2-3 excellences or even 1-3 (FUNNY)! Thank you for the comment!

      Delete
    2. Are you sure ? BHAHAHA you're welcome ;)

      Delete

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz