Pages

Tuesday 24 July 2018

☹️Power Cut Last Night!☹️

☹️Power Cut Last Night!☹️
Good Morning and welcome to my blog! Today I will be talking about how we had a power cut last night!
Image result for power cut clipart

After my shower I started to do my homework. I was talking to my friends and watching my brother play Fortnite until suddenly, everything turned off! It was about 4:59 when the power went off and we were all shocked! My dad looked outside and noticed not much houses had power either so my mum tried to call the Power company but still no answer!
Image result for power cut clipart
I was quite sad because I didn't have internet to blog! We were told that almost all houses up to Tamaki College had no power which was really mind blowing. We assumed someone had hit a pole and had shut all of the power off or something! We didn't do much, my mum and dad talked while me and my little brother played games on my phone! It was quite fun for something quite boring! My little brother kept on complaining which made me really annoyed!
Image result for annoyed emoji
It got to 5:00 and we were still waiting! Lucky we had telephone flashlights and also torches to help us see because it was getting really DARK! My little brother would get scared if my mum and dad left the room and I went to my room! I was laughing so hard I started crying! I kept on teasing him by flashing the light on him and then turning it off, I almost got in trouble but it was worth it!
Image result for getting in trouble clipart

It hit 7:00 and we were all hungry and bored so me and my mum went to get me and my little brother some dinner! As we were going to Panmure, everything was shutdown! Nobody had any power and the ATM was closed so we had to go to GI to get the money! My aunt rang my mum and asked if she could borrow some money, we told her to wait at the GI McDonald's and we would bring it to her. We gave her the money and went through to the drive through!
Image result for mcdonalds
As we drove home from McDonald's, it was so dark! Even our school power was off! It was so dark but lucky there was cars around so we could still have light! After we ate, it was about 8:25 my mum was sitting down on her phone! This was the funny part about this power cut because when she stood up to get the torch the power turned on! It was so funny because I said, "Wows mum, you have the magic touch!" My little brother turned around and said, "No she has the curse, if she had stood up ages ago, maybe we would've had power!" We all started laughing, it was so HILARIOUS!
Image result for laughing emoji

Fun Fact: My battery was on 20% when the power cut off and when the power came back on it was on 5%
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I enjoyed the power cut because I was able to spend time with my family with out phones and without digital devices but I was able to communicate with them physically, mentally and in real life! I hope you enjoyed reading this blog! Make sure to give me some positive feedback and feedforward for my future! Bye :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz