Pages

Friday 27 July 2018

😘Blog Commenting - Aletheia!😘

😘Blog Commenting - Aletheia!😘
Kia Ora and welcome to my blog! Today I will be posting a blog commenting post! Today's version is... ALETHEIA!!! 

This is the 3rd/2nd time I have blog commented on Aletheias blog but instead of a Thoughtful and Helpful comment, this time it will be a Positive comment! The blog of hers that I will be commenting on is her Not Coming To School post! Here is the comment:
The reason why I commented on Aletheia's blog is because she is one of the people that inspire me to blog! Her blogging keeps me on the right track in blogging and helps me have the courage to blog! I am really sad that she is sick but I hope she gets better soon!
-------------------------------------------
Question of the blog: Have you ever been sick like Aletheia is?
Thank you for reading this blog! Make sure to check out Aletheias blog @ tpsaletheia.blogspot.com! Bye :)
Image result for commenting
Here are some tips into blog commenting:
1. Always be positive
2. Always be clear when you are commenting (be specific, use words related to the topic etc.)
3. Think about what you say before you write anything down
4. Proofread to check that you have no spelling errors and that nothing is wrong
5. ALWAYS be POSITIVE

No comments:

Post a Comment

lkomor@tamakiprimary.school.nz
aahkui@tamakiprimary.school.nz